Just because you know how to swing a hammer doesn’t mean you know how to build a house. Now that you’ve learned how to use QlikView, it’s time to learn how to develop meaningful QlikView applications that deliver what your business users need.
You will explore the requirements and the data from several business departments in order to deliver the most amazing analysis and data visualizations. In doing so, you will practice using advanced QlikView functions, chart object property options, and extensions to solve real-world challenges.
What you will learn
- Apply advanced QlikView techniques such as set analysis and nested aggregation in order to deliver common business requirements
- Understand real business requirements for sales, finance, marketing, and human resources departments
- Discover when to apply more advanced data visualization such as frequency polygons, bullet graphs, and XmR charts
- Go beyond native QlikView and include geographical analysis, planning, and sentiment analysis in your QlikView application
- Troubleshoot common errors we discover at the moment we visualize data in QlikView
- Develop a plan to master Qlik Sense data visualization